Welcome to rowsandall.com. This is a beta site, pioneering rowing data visualization and analysis. We believe that by being smart about your rowing data, you can fast track to more effective training and better technique. Both will help you to get better faster than your competitors.
With rowsandall.com, you can
- Easily upload data from the most popular devices and apps
- Maintain a consistent log of all your rowing (indoor and on the water)
- Analyze your workouts with a consistent set of tools
- Compare your results between workouts and with other rowers
- See long-term trends in your training plans
- Share your data with major fitness platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, SportTracks, and others.
This blog site analytics.rowsandall.com is a collection of tips and discussions about how to analyze and use data collected during rowing to improve performance. Below I will point you to the most important blog posts. Feel free to use the comments section to ask questions.
We will keep adding posts to this blog, so make sure you sign up to receive updates about new posts.
- Registration Page
- Workout Upload Page (needs registration)
- Import from other fitness sites (needs registration)
Getting started with rowsandall.com
- Getting Started with Indoor Rowing by Numbers
- Apps that are useful for indoor rowing by numbers
- Getting Started with On The Water Rowing by Numbers
- What are the differences between the Free and the Premium version of rowsandall.com?
- Getting your data on rowsandall.com
- Basic indoor rowing data analysis
- Example of advanced erg stroke data analysis
- Basics of on-the-water rowing data analysis
- Using rowsandall.com to prepare for a head race (part 1)
- Using rowsandall.com to prepare for a head race (part 2)
- Example of how to use rowsandall.com to do post training analysis
- Using rowsandall.com to prepare for a 1000m sprint race (part 1)
- Using rowsandall.com to prepare for a 1000m sprint race (part 2)
Tips and Tricks
- Try the interval editor
- Making rowing data actionable
- Embedding rowing metrics in a video
- Analyzing stroke metrics across different workouts – this really shows the power of aggregating data!
Follow us on Social Media